Tuesday 22 September 2009

What Do I Write About?

I write about life!

It's good to share what one has learned from life's varied experiences. I encourage all to do so. You don't have to be an expert writer to write - Blogging is cool - people want honest thoughts and feelings, don't they?! What do YOU think?

For me, the one thing I always did was write! I scribbled, took notes, jotted down my thoughts and I really enjoyed it too. Didn't realise I was a writer though!

I created poems, short stories, and I wrote greeting card rhymes! I still do!

These days, I KNOW I am a writer, and so as writers do, I am writing a book. It's my first and it's really about me - but way more wacky! I can design my own life - how cool!

I also write e-books, website copy and sales copy. That's called Copywriting! It's not as much fun as writing my own stories, yet it does give me a sense of satisfaction when my Clients say "Thank you". There are people who would rather pay someone else to do their writing for them, and that's where I come in.

I guess I am privileged - because I know where my passion lies!

Thanks for reading my blog - I will get back here after I've done the rounds of my other blogs - I have a few! Perhaps you've read them?!

Oh, before I go, can I ask you to do something today? - Write a list of the activities you are passionate about and see where you can share your stories with others. maybe even me!

See ya later.

Hugs all round,

Andrea
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment